Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Recent Art

 Here are some recent illustrations I've done this Summer! I'm hoping to open an Etsy shop soon, so I've been trying to get some things done before I actually do it! The first few images are of a paper doll that I'm thinking of selling on Etsy also! They would be handmade so they'd take a little longer to receive, but maybe it would be worth it?! Let me know what you think! Also all of my art work is hand painted and drawn, I don't use any computer software, but I think I would want to try that soon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Below are some illustrations I did for my mom's Etsy Shop
Photobucket

Photobucket

XOXO,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Love these, you are amazing! <3

http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com/