Friday, August 19, 2011

Outfit Post

                                                           ✿   Summer-y Outfit    ✿
               Since I haven't done an outfit post in a while, I thought I should bring it back! So here we go!
            I had my boyfriend take these pictures and I added the first one because it made me laugh! I'm pretty sure this is how he sees me all of the time since he's way taller! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy,   this is the first time my boyfriend took pictures for me, I think he did a pretty good job! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE this snake arm cuff!!!!!! My sister gave it to me and I'm in love with it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 ♥ Denim Vest: Urban Outfitters (Levi's)
 ♥ Romper: F21
 ♥ Camisole: Target
 ♥ Shoes: Nordstrom
♡ Sunglasses: F21
♡ Bangle: Something my dad go me on a trip!
♡ Snake cuff: Vintage
♡ Necklace: Virgin Mary pendant, my mom got me from a mission in southern California
♡ Rings: Native American ring, sold on the street in Berkeley, other ring was my mom's

XOXO,
Caitlin
 

3 comments:

Miss Education said...

Haha love that first photo! Cute outfit!

Jessicat said...

I love the little one piece! And yes yes the arm cuff is amazing...might have to look out for one of those for myself! Excellent outfitting dear!

Helga said...

I love the Native American ring so much! And the thing you used to tie your hair with! It's making me nostalgic and reminds me of my childhood. Cute <3