Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lately

   So, lately I have not been doing much, just exercising everyday and eating less, haha! And the first two weeks I did this I lost about 6 lbs!!! which I'm really proud of, I'm trying to be more healthy and I'm getting closer to my summer goal :)

       Other than that, I've just been hanging out and so... these following pictures are a few of my looks from these weeks!
Photobucket
Hair parted in the middle??
Photobucket
These are just funny, because I was feeling like a mermaid in my sister's design! She made this amazing seashell looking dress that I LOVE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And then just to make everyone melt from cuteness, here is an adorable boston terrier puppy!!!!! My boyfriend and I are in love with these, and we really want one, one day! hehe
Photobucket

XOXO,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Noora said...

Looks like lovely, the dress that your sister made looks like amazing! :) May i ask you which program/thingie did you use for those two black and white shots (where hair parted in the middle)? They look like so nice. :)