Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quick Update!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the absence! It was my birthday last monday, and I got an amazing camera!!!!! I have to clean up my computer and get rid of stuff off of my hard drive so I can start blogging again! I've been having troubles with my computer and storage (it's not letting me do anything like upload photos or using photoshop!), so my boyfriend got me an external hard drive so I can free up some space!

Since I have a new camera I am so excited to start blogging again, having a high quality camera will make it so much more fun! I also will be able to make better youtube videos! I'm thinking of making a whole other youtube channel to start fresh and have quality videos! What do you guys think?

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great start to their Spring season! And I can't wait to start blogging again!

If you'd like to see pictures from my birthday you can go HERE to my mom's blog to see!

XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: