Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Outfit and Anniversary

Finally, an outfit post!!! I haven't done one forever, and my posing skills are a little rusty, so please forgive me. haha! I really adore this dress that my mom just made for me!!! It's a retro 1940's pattern, and since I can't sew she was kind enough to do it for me and it turned out great!!! Thanks mom :)

So I wore it with this floppy felt hat, brown tights, and Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!








Also today is a very special day! It's our 4th year anniversary!!! This was the day we went on our first date, 4 years ago :) We are going out to dinner tonight at a super yummy place to celebrate, I can't wait!

I also can't wait to spend many more years with him.







This one below was when we talked on skype everyday, while I was in Europe.




These are just a few of the many pictures we've accumulated over the years together. When I look back at all of these pictures on my computer I can't believe how much stuff we've done together, and how many seasons have passed that we've shared together! And none of it feels like it's gotten old!  I love spending time with him, and I can't wait to look back at more pictures of our new adventures and changes in the future.

xoxo,
Caitlin






2 comments:

Rosie Savage said...

Oh I so want a hat like that!
And Happy Anniversary for yesterday :)

Rosie x

French Maid and Cat said...

Love the look, so chic!

-French maid and Cat

http://frenchmaidandcat.blogspot.fr/