Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cozy, Casual Outfit and New Hair

Here is my outfit from yesterday. I've been loving this new sweater from Forever21 because it goes with almost anything! Under, I'm wearing a comfortable jersey dress from Urban Outfitters and tights and shoes from Target.

 
The photo below, I thought was funny because my outfit looks a little disheveled.

   And here are some up close shots of my new bangs! To be honest, I was a little shocked at first because I didn't ask her to do this, she started cutting them and I was facing away from the mirror, so I didn't know until....well, until it was too late! But in the end I liked them, I'm always a little brave with trying new things with hair, so after it was all styled I actually liked it!
 


Hope you guys like it!
XOXO,
Caitlin

3 comments:

Rosie Savage said...

Definite YAY to the new fringe!
Looks lovely :)

Rosie x

Rob said...

hi caitlin,
you're still beautiful, but loose these nu bangs
in the meantime deliver some c-n-c cooking adventures please. thanks in advance!

Caitlin said...

Rob, That's a little harsh....how can I lose my new bangs? They have to grow to get rid of them. Plus I like them! Thank you Rosie :)