Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things Today, and Lately


Today was somewhat of a work day for me. I've been working on a few new projects including my illustrations and crochet projects. So I thought I'd share some pictures from my day, so you can see what a typical day is like for me!

So, here is my breakfast, I've been loving oatmeal lately and putting different things in it! Today I put in bananas, walnuts and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips! It's super good!!!

After this I went to the gym, but I don't think you want a picture of that haha!

 photo file_zpsf0e0600d.jpg


Then I had a salad for lunch that I forgot to take a picture of, and went home!

Every day I've been working on this crochet project, which is a cape that looks like a little red riding hood one!! I got the pattern from here! This Etsy shop has amazing patterns and when I saw this one from her, I had to get it! I probably would have bee farther along by now but there was a delay because I could never find enough of the yarn I needed!! Every time I would go to the store there was only one or none of it!!! And this pattern needs 7 skeins! So I finally had to get a special order and now I have all of them, yay!
 photo file_zps1aaf511e.jpg



 photo file_zpsd35c9d6c.jpg


This is just a snap of what I looked like today, I haven't put any pictures of myself for a while, so here I am! haha also I wanted to show you guys these amazing earrings that my sister got me for Christmas, they are hand made by this lady , all of her jewelry is amazing and I'm really glad that I have a piece!
 photo file_zpsedf5d9f8.jpg



 photo file_zps5f56f4b9.jpg



 photo file_zps9b5fb4aa.jpg


And this is the illustration I have been working on all day, I was doing a custom portrait yesterday, so I thought I'd give myself a break from that and finish this piece up!
 photo file_zps5d3c3d4c.jpg


Also, if you guys haven't seen I've put up 2 new prints I made from my new printer! I've been having some troubles with it but these finally came out nice! So if you are interested, please have a look at my Etsy shop!
 photo file_zpsbdbb4d98.jpg



 photo file_zps13006f25.jpg

How was your day today?

XOXO,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Rob said...

well done, caitlin!!! but of course there are actually a lot of people who want to see a picture of you in the gym!
besides, you looked very good on that day!
my own day was pretty good, but the best part was to see your h - o - t post!
well done!