Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

    Happy Easter Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great day! I did! Get ready, there are a lot of pictures, also I look a little out of it because I have a cold, so....that explains my drowsy looking face! Haha!

Photobucket

My mom made these cute egg, flower holder! They are real empty egg shells!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom also made this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cheese cake with strawberries on top!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way......

I'm wearing:
American Apparel skirt!!! I got it in the color "Sprout"
Vintage night gown (that I wear as a dress lol)

4 comments:

Noora said...

Happy easter! :> You are sooo cute! <3

Eva43 said...

You guys are so adorable! But that cheesecake topped with strawberries is more attention-grabber. Kidding! Happy Easter! :)

Grace said...

These photos are a dream!

Love Grace.l

Colleen said...

wow, your whole family is so crafty and talented. you look really great, and i love your yellow eyeshadow