Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Dress!!!

Okay, so I know all of these pictures make me seem super obsessed with myself, and that's because I am.( but REALLY, I'm not, I promise) My mom made me this super adorable dress with mermaids on it, which are like one of my many favorite things. I know, you're probably thinking, "isn't she a little old for her mom to be making childish dresses, with mythical creatures on them?" and the answer is no. It is silly however that I can't sew, but I honestly don't think I would be good at it, so I leave it to the pro... my mom! Thanks mommy!!! Anyway, enjoy these goofy pictures of me trying to be cute.
After I went in this bush (for some reason), I swear I smelled like Mexican hot chocolate, if you don't know what that is, well, let's just say it's a good thing.




Just ignore the disgusting bottoms of my shoes. ew


uh oh






aw, haha, Cyrous is so gorgeous he looks like a Greek statue, it makes me upset.
I look rather manic here, just look at the model next to me. Seriously, look at him!
bye! haha

13 comments:

Kellie said...

Cutest. Dress. Ever. Your mom deserves an award for making that, it's adorable!!

Laura said...

I alalala love your blog :33

Heidi said...

Adorable! I loove the rick rack trim:)

Katherine said...

Your mother did a very nice job. I wish my mom still sewed so I could have a mermaid dress, lol.

Anonymous said...

wow!!Your dress is so cute...=)I love your style ;)

Elizabeth said...

Your welcome.... :)

Caitlin Shearer said...

Such a completely lovely dress! Lucky you. I wish i had one too. :)

divorce Lawyer Melbourne said...

Love your dress..so pretty and cute. love it xx

Randi said...

adorable!

StickyKitten said...

your dress rocks, cait...love the vintagey mermaid print!!

EF said...

aww, this is so pretty. Hope I'm not a creep to say it makes your eyes look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Dress is awesome! Cyrous does look like a greek statue, but you look like a french model so I'd say that you were meant to be.

Anonymous said...

cute couple!!ur boyfriend kinda looks like Penn Badgely (dan humphrey)from gossip girl!!!