Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Face of the Day!

Hello Everyone! So I was gone over the weekend with my family, for fourth of July, so that's why I've been M.I.A. so anyway...I thought I'd get back into the groove of blogging again and start off with a face of the day. I know I haven't ever called it that but I thought, "What the heck, let's try something NEW!?" So today I have a very tropical eye look. So yeah! I hope it's pretty and people enjoy these up close and personal pictures of me! lol




List of products I used:

FACE
~Nivea, face cream
~Sonia Kashuk, tinted moisturizer
~Benefit, high beam illuminator
~M.A.C. concealer

EYES
~Urban Decay, Primer potion, in eden
~Illamasquer, yellow eyeshadow, called YES! (l0l)
~turquoise and purple eyeshadows from my sephora pallete
~Rimmel, Volume Flash Mascara
~Coverigirl, black pencil liner
~Rimmel white eyeliner
~L'oreal, black liquid eueliner

LIPS
~e.o.s. lip balm in honey suckle, honey dew
~M.A.C. lipstick called, Please me

XOXO

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty! You're very photogenic.

Colleen
Coocoo for Coco

Unknown said...

Im in love with this eyte combo, yeah you better put yourse on, oh and not all of the flickr pictures are up of you, but you can tell dad his are ready!

Cassidy said...

all your makeup looks professional . have you ever considered a career in it ? i think you'd do quite well :}

http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/