Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping!




So it seems it may become a tradition to go camping every summer with my boyfriend and my friend and her boyfriend! She has so much camping gear so it's really fun to go with her, we always have so much fun. This time we only went two days but it was still great! I didn't take as many pictures as she did, hopefully they will put some up and I can steal them, hehe. Anyway, enjoy!
We swam in this waterfall, it was so fun!!!


This picture below of me and Cyrous is so funny, we look really annoyed lol... but we weren't.
My friend Vanessa

Daisy field!!!!!






1 comment:

LincolnTaft said...

Camping was on my list of summer activities, but with all the heat, It's def. not happening.

Any Way...

I'm jealous...

http://lesyeuxsansvisage-lincolntaft.blogspot.com