Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party!

   On friday I went to my friend's Halloween party and had so much fun!!! As you can see I went as a day of the dead skull, I think it turned out pretty well! So here are some pictures from the night! I should also mention that some of these pictures were taken by my friend's room mate (Miranda), I want to make sure she gets photo credits because they're really nice pictures :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before everyone got there I helped decorate and I did my friend Vanessa's makeup, she was a chola hahha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the best picture of me and Cyrous, he decided to be a zombie so I did his makeup too haha, this picture is pretty creepy right? Oh, I also made his torn up and bloody shirt!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my cute little friend Phoebe as Cleopatra, I also did her eye makeup! You can see Cyrous' costume better to the right of her hehe
Photobucket

So there you go! I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween as well :D

xoxo,
Caitlin

No comments: