Monday, November 15, 2010

Makeup I use everyday

Everyone knows I love makeup... like A LOT! But I don't always go crazy everyday with my makeup, but sometimes I do. Well.... when I'm more low key and at school or just a boring day these are my essentials. Some of the following products change over time because I love trying new products but the actual makeup items are always the same. So here we go! I hope you enjoy!
This perfume is my favorite, I don't always wear perfume, because sometimes the smell is too much for some days. For an alternative, more low key smell I wear really nice smelling lotion instead when I'm not in the mood. The lotion I use is a Burt's Bees body lotion with a milk and honey scent.
This palette is from the Pixi makeup line from Target, and it's an all in one: blusher, bronzer, and highlighter, I also like mixing them all together for a nice shimmery glow!
I have used SO many mascaras, probably every drugstore brand possible! I can never really stick with one though. This L'Oreal telescopic mascara, I've used maybe twice and it's pretty good, I'd say one of the best. But when I need new mascara, I'll probably try another one when the time comes :)
I really like this M.A.C. concealer, and I'm almost out of it and curious if their other concealers are as good or better... if anyone knows, do tell!
The image of this is really tiny, sorry for that, I couldn't find a better one! But anyway a little trick that I do (and I'm not sure if it's considered a "trick" but it may be a little unusual) is I wear lip liner all over my lips and that's it, no lip gloss, lipstick, nothin. I think I like the fact that it stains and it's really matte. I use this Maybelline one in Pink 15, it's a tiny bit more pink than my natural lip color, so it almost looks natural! I recommend trying just liner for a change!
I basically wear liquid eyeliner everyday, I have been since I was 16, so for about 4, almost 5 years! I've also used quite a variety of them, and right now I'm using this one, which I'm not so sure about yet, I don't like the applicator tip, it's too wiggly and I feel like there is no control, but anyway, I love liquid, cat liner!


And finally I love using tinted moisturizers, because I hate too much foundation coverage! and I love this Sonia Kashuk one from Target, it's very sheer and illuminating!

Anyway, hope you guys liked that and tell me what beauty products you guys like to use everyday!

XOXO

5 comments:

Pepper said...

I love liquid eyeliner too, I really want to try this Chanel one:
http://www.perfumezilla.com/images_product/chanel-ecriture-chanel-liquid-eyeliner-noir1408.jpg

Oh and did you change the font on your blog? It's realllly hard to read now!

A Little Brighter said...

Thanks for all of these I have been looking for a new mascara so I may just give this a try and the same with the lipliner (I want a nice coloured stain without the gloss)


I wear liquid eyeliner everyday too and maybe I have been using the same one that you use for so long that I haven't noticed that it is hard to control because I love the look of it ha! (and how it stays on all day)

Ayesha x

mispapelicos said...

You eyes always look so beautiful!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

nikki said...

oo la la , thanks for the tricks. I usually put lipgloss over a red lipliner (all over) but i've never tried using just a light pink lipliner with nothing else. sounds good ;)

I just bought Clinique's Redness Solutions concealer and it's amazing...perfectly smooth and creamy. try it next time you're out of mac!

thanks for the makeup suggestions and for your comment on my blog!

xx

Kellie said...

That perfume is at the top of my Christmas wishlist! I love it so much!

I use liquid liner and tinted moisturizer every day, too. I've tried nearly every drugstore liquid liner, and right now I'm using a Maybelline cream one that's really easy to apply, and pretty good quality! Plus it takes FOREVER to run out of it!