Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally Fall

I think it's safe to say that it's fall now...I hope. It's been so hot, but finally it's cold and rainy!!! This outfit below is from, I think, a few weeks ago and I forgot to post it haha! Anyway, I'm trying to be better about posting, especially my outfits, because sometimes I'll be wearing something really great, and by the end of the day I look disheveled and I didn't get an opportunity to take a good picture, so......I'm going to try and take pictures of my outfits in the morning, when I actually look presentable!
This weekend was awful because I caught a cold and I did nothing but sleep, cough, eat, watch movies, and do homework with Cyrous. Hopefully next weekend will be better!






~Dress: Vintage
~Belt: Urban Outfitters
~Shoes: Boutique on Haight St.

2 comments:

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

You are beautiful!
I love your outfit so so much =)

Kellie said...

Haha, I have the same problem with outfit pictures! I forget to take them before I leave the house, and by the time I come home I look like a tired, drowned raccoon or something.
Sorry to hear your week was bad. Hope you feel better soon! :) <3