Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Crafts

I now have a new addition to my little Christmas village! My mom and I recently found these paper mache houses at an art store and thought it would be fun to make little Christmas houses to add to our other ones! The pink one I have is from Target a few years ago and I really love it, but it needed a new neighbor!
They are so easy to make and really fun! All I used was craft (acrylic) paint, glitter, felt, and cotton balls! You can use anything on it and let your imagination go! I also might try to find a little battery operated light to put inside to make it extra special!
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


On to some other news, I'm going to be putting up the following items into my Etsy shop today!! These would make great gifts (hint, hint) for Christmas!!! First up is this little box, a glamourous hand painted art/jewelry box! And then I'm going to put in the little fox brooch! It is also hand painted with acrylic and set in an acrylic setting, with felt backing!

Photobucket



Photobucket

XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: