Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Outfit

    The first day of the week is never fun, and I usually don't put a lot of effort into my outfits on early school days, but I'm trying to more now! I'm tired of wearing boring jeans and hoodies, it's just not really me so I'm making a late New Years resolution to wear better outfits no matter what!!
    So this is what I wore today!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(coat: Target, button shirt: GAP, shorts: Anthropologie, shoes: Anna Sui Hush Puppies)

xoxo,
Caitlin

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous as always.. Love your new header! :)

Jessicat said...

those shoes will never get less amazing!

Samiantha said...

love the outfit. i especially love your shoes and the shade of your lips, your makeup looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I really liek the colors in this outfit, the blue is a really pretty shade! Im really into the butterflies!!