Monday, January 2, 2012



  Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! Just to warn you there are quite a few pictures in this post! Also I feel really grateful for all of my presents and can't believe I'm so lucky to have people who care about me so much!
   I wasn't expecting to be given so much this year and I honestly feel a little guilty about it, but I want to thank everyone for the love and gifts they have given me this year!
   This Christmas was a little sad because my sister wasn't here, and it didn't feel the same but we still had a fun quiet Christmas!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I Got Cyrous these funny Beavis and Butthead pants!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The following pictures are all of the gifts I got!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

XOXO,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard those Nail Wraps are no good. Awesome gifts
xo