Monday, December 19, 2011

Cyrous' 24th Birthday!!!

     On Saturday, we celebrated Cyrous' 24th birthday! I can't believe I met him when he was 20(almost 21) It's so crazy how fast time goes by! So we spent the day at my house and he opened some presents, and I finished up making his birthday cake!
    My mom made dinner and we had Cyrous' parents over too! It was a lot of fun, and a very yummy dinner! I hope Cyrous had a great birthday, and I can't wait to celebrate more with him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got him a beer making kit! I think he'll have a lot of fun with that!
Photobucket
And my parents got him a belt and funny socks! Cyrous' parents got him 2 very nice gift certificates too!!
Photobucket
Here's the table!
Photobucket
And the delicious dinner! It has chicken, fennel, olives, potatoes, and tomatoes!
Photobucket
Salad with grapefruit
Photobucket
And here is the carrot cake I made, it's a little uneven because of the baking pans I used, but oh well! The frosting had cream cheese, white chocolate, butter, and sour cream....sounds a little weird but it is amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha blurry blowing out the candles shot!
Photobucket
Here is the inside, soooo good!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Cyrous!

xoxo,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Aw, that's cute. That cake looks delicious! Hopefully he enjoys making beer, because that's a gift that keeps on giving!