Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lady Bug Nails

   Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing great! Since it nice and summery, I thought I would do a summery nail "step by step" for you! I'm going to show you how I did my lady bug nails!
Photobucket
What you will need:
clear polish
white polish
black polish(and one with small nail brush, for details)
and red polish
Photobucket
Step # 1
Do 2 coats of red paint
Photobucket
Step # 2

paint a thick strip on tip of nails
Photobucket
Step # 3
Use thin nail brush to do thin line down the center of nail
Photobucket
Step # 4
Do little black dots on both sides
Photobucket
Step # 5
Put white dots for eyes
Photobucket
Step # 6 Put black on the white dots to finish eyes
Photobucket
And that's it! Mine are obviously not perfect, but it's fun to try, and I hope you guys try it too!
Photobucket

XOXO,

Caitlin

6 comments:

Emma Litton said...

This is such an adorable idea! I'll have to try it out.

xo,
Em

Randi said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Marie Art said...

so cute !! i will try !

islabell said...

oh my god these are so cute. I love the final touch of the white in the eye.
xx

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Aww, hehe, so cute! I loved scrolling down seeing it turned in to little ladybirds!
xxxx

Dial V for Vintage said...

This is adorabe! :)