Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lipstick collection

So, this is my makeup collection...it's not very big but, what are ya gonna do? I wish I had a bunch of really nice ones but the only nice ones I have are, 3 mac ones and 1 clinique. I will put the list of what and where I got them below!
Maybe I need a different variety, because it seems I favor the reds and pinks only, I think I need to step put of the box more, like some purples? Actually I do have a purple lipgloss from Illamasqua, and it's really cool! So, if anyone has suggestions of nice colors let me know!!! I'm always looking for something new!
From left to right: Revlon, creme/kiss me coral (750), Sephora, (281 A), M.A.C., Lustre/fashionably fuchsia(AC5), M.A.C., MATTE/ Please me(A10),M.A.C.,MATTE/ Russian Red,(AA9), Revlon/ Mauve it over, Revlon/ Wine not, Maybelline/Petal(170), Rimmel/Scream(076),Clinique/ Berry freeze(10),Covergirl, I don't know the color name!
NOT PICTURED: NARS/Bloodwork(F37), Illamasqua/Fierce(L2014), M.A.C./Slimshine Lipstick,Gentle Simmer.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

OMG do purple ! you'd look so amazing in it ! i have purple and i love it :}

Anonymous said...

Love it. Lipsticks have been my passion lately. Charged Cherry from Avon is my current favorite color.

Anonymous said...

Coral is fun too, but I'm into the watermelon right now. You have big enough lips to do the "nude" as well. Very mod if it's done with thick winged eyeliner!