Sunday, April 25, 2010

Museum!

Hello! This weekend, My Cyrous and I went to San Francisco to the MOMA, we had a lot of fun, at the end of the day our legs hurt a lot from walking everywhere!!
Through the window in the museum, there is a hotel across the street and I don't know if you can see but one window up from the bottom, in the middle there was a person in the window with a camera. At first I thought they were just taking a picture of the building but as we continued to walk they followed us with their camera, it was creepy/funny so I decided to wave and then they waved. I love weird encounters from afar.
City!!!
Cyrous and I waiting for the bart
I thought this wall in the museum looked pregnant


What a fun day.
xoxo

2 comments:

grapes said...

This story was very funny. And did you meet that waving person later?

Christina Catherine said...

Hey! We do have kinda the same dress...it's not weird. I see multiples of vintage pieces more and more now because of all the sellers and bloggers on the innerwebs. I actually saw two exact versions of this dress on Etsy, and bought the cheapest one : P

p.s. I visited this same exhibit last year!