Monday, June 29, 2009

This is going to be a big post so get ready!

We went to England before Paris, so don't be confused by the order but I'll talk about Paris first! So it was weird to go back to Paris, because I lived there for two years with my family when I was in middle school, it was sort of bittersweet, but of course I still fall in love every time I go back. So, here are some pictures. I'l have more of Paris in the next post too.









England pictures, these are in Cornwall!




I just thought this was funny...
The nightly ritual of talking to Cyrous on skype every night!

Makeup!
Tate gallery
Creepy graveyard, by the ocean
Stone Henge! This was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip, it really fascinated me, and the land around it was so magical I can't even describe it.
I look really creepy and mean in this picture, I don't know why. haha
Hotel room, super cozy!!

Pretty water!!!!! this look like the habitat of a mermaid!!!!!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

Ohmigosh, STONEHENGE! So amazing you got to go there. I'd love to visit. It really does sound magical.

Elizabeth said...

Your rainy Pairs pictures are really nice :)

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

aw this looks like it was amazing trip!

dsfsdfs said...

gorgeous pictures - i like the last the best.