Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Black and White Sailor Moon






My favorite camper shoes

First of all, most kids who grew up in the 90's watched sailor moon; either religiously or occasionally, maybe while you were at a friends house. I for one, was one of those kids and every time I watched it I dreamt of being that cartoon girl with long blond pigtails(even though I've always had brown hair). Not until recently was I able to fulfil my dreams of becoming Sailor Moon, when I got this little shirt/dress that looks similar to a Sailor Moon type outfit, and long pigtails(still brown). 
Plus if you haven't already noticed, everything is black and white, this is because I am obsessed with anything black and white. Somehow I'm always drawn to black and white; when I go clothes shopping I walk to the dressing room with a variety of black and white garments in my arms, so I thought it would be funny to post a picture of my black and white favorite shoes of the moment along with my Sailor Moon outfit!     

No comments: