Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Starting to Feel Like Summer

It's really been starting to feel like summer around here. The area I live there is really only two seasons, Winter and Summer, so it's already pretty warm here! I recently ordered this Hand embroidered Mexican dress on Etsy HERE and have been patiently awaiting it's arrival!!! It finally came yesterday and I'm so excited to wear it!

I used to have one when I was young, when my Grandad lived in Mexico, and sent me one and they always reminded me of summer. They are so pretty and the shop on Etsy that I ordered it from is so neat because they make them by hand, and are sent from Mexico too!
 photo file_zps1cfb9460.jpg


 photo file_zps6ca42e10.jpg


 photo file_zpsfd9f8816.jpg


I also got this candle today at Target. I always love getting a new scented candle for different seasons. This one's scent is so fresh and summery!!

 photo file_zpscdccdbaf.jpg

XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: