Sunday, April 14, 2013

Recent Buys

Today I went to my favorite art supply store, in Berkeley!!! It is so amazing and has so many great things, I could spend A LOT of time in there! Some of my paint brushes have started to wear down, and look a little abused....Sometimes I'm bad at taking care of my brushes!!! So I bout two new ones, one is a standard small brush, but then I got an extra tiny one which I'm sooooo excited to use!!!

I also bought some more of my favorite water color paper. It is so amazing, by far the best I've ever used!!!
 photo file_zps39ce348e.jpg


 photo file_zps53f0956b.jpg


 photo file_zps5a2d1454.jpg


 photo file_zps9554624c.jpg


 photo file_zps252fe8dc.jpg


I also bought a maybelline blush, I've really been wanting to try one of these, I'm sort of bored with my blushes and the powdery consistency, so I want to try more cream blushes and this one is cheap and fun to try before I invest in more expensive ones! I got the color Hot Tamale! I think it's a really pretty color for spring and summer.
 photo file_zps8f569816.jpg


 photo file_zpscfb9b73f.jpg


Below is a swatch, I did two swatches, the one close to my wrist is weird so just ignore it! haha!
 photo file_zps7ee0faa8.jpg

XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: