Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Moo Cards


I'm so excited to show my new Moo business cards! I just got them in the mail today, and couldn't be any happier with how they turned out! If you've never heard of them before, got check them out HERE!

I got 50, and 4 different illustrations in the whole pack! I can't wait to include these when I send items from my shop to my customers! Next thing I plan on getting from Moo are their stickers!!!!
 photo file_zps7eaa20d6.jpg


 photo file_zpsa2a6f169.jpg


 photo file_zps5b704d21.jpg


I'm also keeping myself busy with custom portraits! I'm doing two at the moment, both were requested for wedding gifts! So since it's around the wedding season, go check out my etsy shop to see my custom portraits, it would be a great gift for a special couple you know!!

 photo file_zps2161a77d.jpg

XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: